Just released Item-level Permission for Document Libraries v184.108.40.206. You can get it here.
Changes in v220.127.116.11
– ILP now uses SharePoint Solution Installer for installation/un-installation
– Fixed a bug with Timer Job & RunWithElevatedPriviliges
– Changed the visibility of the ILP site columns, ILP list instance. They are now visible in the site.
– Added the ability for developers to hook their own event handlers. Read more here >> Info for developers
– If you are using the API to enable ILP & register your custom event handlers, you have to use the API again to disable ILP & un-register your custom event handlers to the corresponding document library or list.