Lot is going on with the community after the announcement of SharePoint 2010, so I thought it would be good to see what we have so far:
Before moving into the list, here is the SharePoint 2010 Pizza
- Announcing SharePoint 2010 Technical Preview
- SharePoint Conference
- SharePoint 2010 Landing Page
- SharePoint 2010 Sneak Peak Videos
- SharePoint 2010 (Technical Preview) Developer Documentation
- SharePoint 2010 FAQ
- InfoPath Team Blog: What’s new in InfoPath 2010:
Create SharePoint Applications
With InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Server 2010, and SharePoint Designer 2010, you can easily create powerful team, departmental or enterprise applications on top of SharePoint Server.
Form-based applications: InfoPath forms can be integrated with components such as workflow, reporting, and custom Web pages to create rich form-based applications.
Document Workflows: InfoPath can be used to design custom workflow initiation and task forms that drive document management processes.
Business Connectivity Services: Integrating with BCS, it is straightforward to design InfoPath forms that create, read, update, and delete business data from a back-end system.
- SharePoint 2010 twitter hash tag – #sp2010
- SharePoint 2010 Technical Preview: NDA – What’s Ok and What’s Not OK?
- Creating SharePoint 2010 Workflows with Visio 2010
- First Look at SharePoint 2010 for Developers
- Save yourself $14.95 – All the information regarding SharePoint 2010 will be public after the SharePoint Conference later this year
All in all, SharePoint 2010 looks really promising with so many enhancements and features lined up with the new release.
Oh..and I won this cool SharePoint 2010 stick in twitter. Thanks to Chris Johnson
And if you are in Wellington,NZ – don’t forget to attend the SharePoint user group ‘Sneak Peek’ session